Ski resort Gudauri two persons - 7 Days

Gudauri is a small tourist village and ski resort located at an altitude of 3 thousand meters on the southern slopes of the Greater Caucasus Mountains in Georgia

A feature of Gudauri is the local limitless opportunities for freeride and a lot of off-piste slopes for backcountry and heli-skiing. In addition, you can speedriding, ride a paraglider, snowbike or snowmobile. Après ski lovers will be attracted to national cafes, saunas, baths, spas, bowling and karaoke. The resort has a kindergarten, where for a small fee you can leave your baby. And also in many hotels organized entertainment rooms and babysitting services are available.
Gudauri is the country’s highest-altitude ski resort, its top lift is at an altitude of 3300m. The number of tracks is 22 pieces with a total length of 57 kilometers of varying difficulty levels, the longest descent is 7 kilometers. About 80% of the tracks are suitable for amateurs, the remaining 20% ​​are for pros.

Trip Facts

  • 1000 USD
  • Included
  • Included
  • Only breakfast is included

Recent Comments



    error: Content is protected !!